Monday 2 June 2008

warm colours & cold weather comforts




I thought as the last few posts have been monochrome I should add some colour. This was last nights burning sunset from my front door.


Spring has only just sprung here and there is still a fair nip in the wind from the north. The daffodils have not bloomed and the frog spawn is yet to hatch. On the grey cold days I have taken comfort in the following things....





Chopping radishes with heart shapes






Eating soup made and delivered to my door by one of my students...very tasty and a teaching first....(and I should think, last)



wearing orange striped woolen socks bought from an old lady in Cheticamp

1 comment:

Annon said...

i really enjoy reading your blog, being form CB myself (st.peters) it's nice to view things through fresh eyes. Though your lobster pics made me hungry...mmm lobster.